underDOGS Gaming Private Limited
Till the dawn, waiting review
200 MB available space
Till the dawn, waiting Review
Till the dawn, waiting is an app created by underDOGS Gaming Private Limited. Till the dawn, waiting was first published on . It is available on Steam, Other.
"This one could be a tear-jerker and a heart string-puller" - DESCTRUCTOID
"Till The Dawn, Waiting Explores A Pet’s Unflinching Loyalty" - SILICONERA
"The videogame about an abandoned puppy comes with a black hole of depression" - ALIENWARE
"Think like a pet does in underDOGS' new game Till the dawn, waiting" - ANIMATIONXPRESS
"Till the Dawn, Waiting is a game that tries to raise awareness about respect for animals" - MERISTATION
"Till the dawn, waiting" is a narrative based experience unfolded from a perspective of an abandoned pet struggling between life, trust and loyalty.
* It tells a compassionate story and glimpses of the loneliness a pet faces but still remains loyal.
* Make choices through dialogues and live the story.
* Story revolves around the pet named Barney, that unknowingly suffers harassment as he is left outside in the middle of nowhere by his owner.
* Alternate endings based on the decisions you make.
* Beautiful landscapes and changing environment due to storms and rains.
* Minimalistic with refreshing low poly artwork.
* Soothing musical experience.