Tank Hero VR review
2 GB available space
Tank Hero VR
In the world of the future, the player has been selected to be a tank commander. In Tank Hero VR it is their job to command a tank and control the battle from the inside. The player will need to shoot at the enemy tanks with a variety of explosive weapons, and use the various tools at their disposal to gain the upper hand.
In Tank Hero VR, the player will be able to choose from a variety of tanks to command, each with a specific number of weapons and a different layout inside. The player is also able to switch from one tank to the next with the press of a button, so they can always have the most appropriate tank for the situation. There is a wide range of tools the player can use to gain an advantage over their opponents, such as jumping on enemy tanks, shooting at them from a distance, and setting up traps.
The graphics in Tank Hero VR are very detailed and realistic. The backgrounds and scenery of the game are detailed and beautiful. Each tank has a detailed interior and each of the tools and weapons is animated and rendered with great care. The players tank also has a display that shows the current status of their tank and the map.
Information about replayability
Tank Hero VR is a very replayable game. There are a number of different tanks to choose from and each has different strengths and weaknesses. The player can also choose to play on a single map or a variety of maps. Playing on different maps will give the player a new experience and they might notice more things than on their first playthrough.
- The gameplay is very entertaining and challenging
- The graphics are realistic and detailed
- There is a wide variety of tanks and tools that can be used
- Each map is different and this gives the player a new experience
- The player can switch between tanks to suit the situation
- The maps are not too big so the player does not need to use a lot of time to get from one place to another
- Tank Hero VR is a very replayable game
- The gameplay is very repetitive
- The player can only change tanks when they are in a safe zone
- There are not enough maps to choose from
- The graphics are rather old
- The controls are rather clunky
Tank Hero VR is a virtual reality game for the HTC Vive. It is a first person shooter, where the player takes the role of a tank operator and fights against the enemy. Tanks are equipped with a variety of weapons, such as a main cannon, a powerful machine gun, and a rocket launcher. The player can rotate the tank to either side, and can also turn the turret. The game's graphics are cartoonish, and they are not groundbreaking, but they are good enough to make the game immersive.